Please follow the below steps to resolve your Sales Report viewing issue.
First Step: Try another web browser that you might currently have installed on your computer.
Second Step: Make sure that your web browser is up to date.
Third Step: Clear your Web browser cache.
Please note: The steps vary depending on what web browser you are currently using. Please select the web browser you are currently using and follow those steps.
- Click More in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select More tools and click the Clear browsing data option in the list.
- On the opened screen, specify the Time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the checkboxes for the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history….
- Make sure to unchecked Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Click the menu button Menu and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data….
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.